Great Moments in Facebook History: October 13, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 13th, 2014:
- Dang girl are you a lemon starburst, because no one seems to want you
- Ladies, just remember: The knight in the shiniest armor is the one that has done the least amount of cool and dangerous crap.
- It’s like my love life is the Oscar’s and I’m Leonardo DiCaprio.
- The adult version of Operation is trying not to break a tortilla chip while dipping it into a jar of salsa.
- If my calculations are correct then someone else did them for me.
- Something Video Games teach us: ” If you meet your enemies, it means that you are going in the right direction. Don’t back down now!”
- Can anyone recommend a good movie to kinda listen to while I stare at my phone?
- Watching a guy put on chapstick is like staring into the sun.
- At least thirty percent of my workout is spent picking a different song.
(Found on Status Stalker and Funny Status)