Great Moments in Facebook History: October 20, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 20th, 2014:
- How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh? Tentickles.
- Jail isn't supposed to be fun why do they get bunk beds?
- The most amazing historical event in Forrest Gump is when he got out of the friend zone with Jenny.
- Has Missouri ever done a tourism ad with the slogan 'Missouri Loves Company?' If not, what is even the point of Missouri?
- No one in my entire life has believed in me more than the waiter who just gave me a single napkin to use while eating my lunch
- Wait what do you mean Jesus loves me? Did he say something to you?OMG I'm freaking out right now tell me his exact words.
- When God closes a door, he opens a window. Our heating bill is outrageous & six raccoons got in last night. Please God, this has to stop.
- I like my coffee like I like my slaves. Free, you racist.