6 Reasons to Run the Peacock Strut 5k/10k Run in Portage
The Peacock Strut is happening on September 17- here are 6 good reasons to run this classic Kalamazoo race.
- You said you were going to run your first 5k this year.
- You said you were going to run your first 10k this year.
- A beautiful course through the Celery Flats in Portage. (Did you see it? "Flat" is right there in the description. Flat = easy and fast for runners.)
- Family fee cap. Pay one price and everyone in the family can run!
- Support the essential work they do at the Portage Community Center.
- I'll be at the finish line to cheer you in!
About the Race:
Bonus Video: Kalamazoo Mud Run 2016