Great Moments in Facebook History: April 28, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, April 28, 2014:
- “Can anyone tell me wot type ov eggs can I get my lil boy if he is lack toast and tolerant?”
- I just dipped cheese in nacho cheese…I feel like a genius.
- The first rule of breakfast club is don’t you forget about me.
- I listen to the first 30-45 seconds of a butt dial like I’m an FBI agent in a surveillance van.
- When your girlfriend or wife says “lol have fun”, do not have fun. Abort mission. I repeat. Abort mission.
- It’s so awkward when you are digging a pit to hide a body & you find another body.
- Sometimes when I’m bored I like to go to the mall, find a great parking spot, and just sit in my car with the reverse lights on.
- If your problem can’t be solved by me saying “damn” and nodding a lot, then you shouldn’t come to me for help.
- According to my Nike wristband pedometer, I just masturbated for four miles