Great Moments in Facebook History: August 1, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 1st, 2014:
- If you beat your dad at arm wrestling legally he has to start calling you dad
- At my funeral play the Super Mario original theme until my casket is lowered in the ground then play the underground music
- My bucket list: 4 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 2 mashed potatoes with gravy, and 2 biscuits. Extra crispy…
- Bored, so I’m going to find a kid that looks like me and tell him I’m him from the future.
- The only people who don’t click “Skip” on ads before YouTube videos are people who died during that ad.
- Dear McDonalds cashier, dont give me that look. There’s no age limit on a happy meal. And don’t forget the toy!
- eHarmony should be more like Amazon “customers who slept with Tina172 also slept with LuvinLife_83, TaintMisbehavin, and Cat_Lover03″.