Great Moments in Facebook History: August 15, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 15th, 2014:
- If you sneeze near an atheist, they just say "science appreciates you".
- What if in like 30 years they made a film about Leonardo DiCraprio and how he never won an Oscar...and the actor who played him got an Oscar
- Whoever named the seesaw probably didn't get another chance to name stuff.
- Mary Poppins was just called Mary before she got into breakdancing.
- You said you didn't want to text your ex girlfriend, Tequila determined that was a lie
- Don't refer to them as voices in your head. Do as the professionals and call them your 'team of writers'
- I don't know what the hell gluten is but if it wants to be free let it. Merica
- I just hope someday they look back on my life and say, "that guy rode a bear".