Great Moments in Facebook History: August 25, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 25th, 2014:
- Couples who sit side by side in a booth, but not because they are in love but because they are sick of each other faces
- The most common crossfit injury is a black eye from talking about it too much.
- Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
- I thought she asked if I was interested in an orgy. Turns out she really said “4G.” My apologies to the lady at the Verizon kiosk
- People who cook Hot Pockets in the oven, Where are you getting all this free time?
- My therapist thinks I have a God complex. How dare he say that unto me.
- Whenever I start to hate my job I think about the camera crew who has to follow the Kardashian’s 24/7.
- Girl, you must be the ending of Donnie Darko cause I don’t understand you