Great Moments in Facebook History: February 12th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, February 12th, 2014:
- "RIP Shirley Temple, inventor of the most popular Bar Mitzvah drink" - Eli Roth
- I'm not judgmental, so when I see a person driving slow in the fast lane, I never assume what gender she is.
- I named my wifi "Free Wifi" once , And the password was "BitchPlease !" , It became such a successful internal joke!
- I wonder if the Three Wise Men said to Jesus, "Just to be clear, these gifts are for your birthday AND Christmas."
- I don't know what's longer, a treadmill minute or a microwave minute.
- Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone. And if I do, I’ll tell them not to tell anyone.