Great Moments in Facebook History: January 13, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, January 13th, 2017:
- Watching MTV Cribs makes me feel better about downloading music off the internet.
- The Pentagon is changing the nuclear codes to over 140 characters. So Trump can’t tweet it.
- Has anyone else considered the romantic possibilities of nachos and naps?
- (Brian) Accidentally tripped an old lady, meant to say “I’m so f*cking sorry” and “are you ok?”. What came out was “ARE YOU F*CKING SORRY!?”
- You’d think the comedic value of having an inflatable doll in my backseat while getting pulled over would save me from getting a speeding ticket or at least provide me with some type discount. I suppose suggesting that the doll “work” off the speeding ticket didn’t help.