Great Moments in Facebook History: January 15th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, January 15th, 2014:
- Ah, the generational gap widens. I was asked by a young adult to help him find the “Pound” key on his phone. When I showed him, his response was, “Isn’t that called a ‘Hash tag’?”
- “QVC… I’m being forced to watch QVC. I want to kill myself.”“You could do it with a fantastic kitchen knife set, only $14.95! For that low, low price, you would have a choice of over 12 different blades to slice open any artery you wanted. With serratedANDsmooth edged knives, you’ll have the time of your life, ending it!!”
- It’s not the torch she carries for me that has me worried, it’s the gas can in her other hand.
- I’m an organ donor, but I’m pretty sure all they’re going to use is my liver for “after” photos.
- It’s amazing how the lowly potato gives us potato chips, french fries, and vodka. Get your [crap] together, every other vegetable.
- One time I snuck a whole rotisserie chicken into a movie, cause candy is for amateurs.
- Just put on a jacket I last wore at a wedding in 2001 and found a Nokia 3210 in the pocket. It still has 2 bars of battery left.