Great Moments in Facebook History: January 31st, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, January 31st, 2014:
- "...has been convinced all these years that Spongebob Squarepants is cheese... it seems I am mistaken."
- It never snowed in the South when Bush was President. Thanks Obama.
- I'm too smart to fall for those get rich quick gimmicks like "working" and "saving money."
- As funny as it might be, It's never polite to yell "Tuba Lesson!" Before farting.
- I quit my job at the helium factory today. I refuse to be spoken to in that tone of voice.
- At this point I'm guessing the North only won the Civil War because the South got half an inch of snow and they completely lost their minds