Great Moments in Facebook History: July 23, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014:
- My life is just a series of awkward moments separated by snacks.
- Taking viagra for my sunburn. Doesn’t cure it but it keeps the sheets off of my legs at night!
- Woodpeckers have very clear life goals.
- The 21st century. When deleting history is more important than making it.
- I’ll never take a bullet for you… If I have time to jump in front of a bullet, you have time to move out of the freakin way!
- 1969:Americawinning space race with the Russians 2014:Americakeeping up with the Kardashians
- If guys were smart, they’d forget the nightclubs and watch the supermarket for girls who buy frozen dinners and cat food.
- Beauty comes in all shapes & sizes. Small, large, circle, square, thin crust, thick crust, stuffed crust, extra toppings.
- You know it’s time to get off the internet when you’re looking at a buzzfeed article informing you what Uncle Krackers been up too