Great Moments in Facebook History: June 16, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 16th, 2014:
- If running on a treadmill was the only way to recharge our phones Americans would be the healthiest people on the planet.
- Coworker: What did you do this weekend? Me: Dug holes in the woods. And that is how you get people to shut up.
- "I don't know why people dislike jury duty. I think being able to play god with others' lives sounds fun!" - How I got out of jury duty
- Father's Day prank: leave your dad to get a pack of cigarettes
- Exercise? I thought you said "extra fries".
- Damn girl are you a Prius because you're giving me no sounds or indications that you're turned on right now