Great Moments in Facebook History: December 16, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, December 16th, 2016:
- There should be a calorie refund for things that didn't taste as good as you expected
- A: is this another foreign movie?
Me: Yeah, but it’s British, so no subtitles
A: I wish those had subtitles too
Me: They speak English
A: they speak that “Chaw-lee bit ma finga” English
- Life would be a million times better if there were pinatas strategically placed throughout the day.
- Every time I have a salad for lunch my stomach feels the same way a dog does when someone fake throws a tennis ball.
- It’s funny how we all sleep differently. I sleep on my side, my roommate sleeps on her back, my ex sleeps with everybody. That sorta thing.