WRKR is Now Available on Amazon-Alexa Enabled Devices
WRKR is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to Mike McKelly, Stefani Bishop, Eric Meier, Fly, Ramone and Kalamazoo's Rock Station anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up WRKR on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WRKR. Tap on the station logo to get to the WRKR skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WRKR skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play R-K-R.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org