Great Moments in Facebook History: January 11, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, January 11th, 2017:
- If every social website was set up to look like a spreadsheet, pretending to work would be so much easier for me.
- If there are ice cream trucks in the summer, why aren't there hot chocolate trucks in the winter?
- Searching for my phone with my phone's flashlight
- [date night].. Waiter: How is everything?... Me: *whispers... Waiter: Sir?.... Wife: *sigh,, He says his carrots are touching his peas.
- Chinese food to go: $16.80. Gas to go pick it up: $1.60. Getting home and realizing they forgot part of your order: Riceless.