Great Moments in Facebook History: November 2, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016:
- Can you imagine the pressure Morgan Freeman's mom felt reading him a bedtime story?
- One small step for man... One giant leap for Danny DeVito.
- I put the whiskey in another room ... Exercise regimen established.
- I won't be celebrating Halloween today. You know... where you dress up, pretend to be someone you're not, sing creepy songs about drinking blood, and invite a Spirit to meet you in the haunted house. Sounds too much like church to me.
- I bet your father invented the Hydro-Electric Power Station. Cause Daaaaamn!