Great Moments in Facebook History: September 28, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, September 28th, 2016:
- Taxes are like a subscription to your country that you can't cancel, no matter how bad the service gets.
- If you rearrange the letters in the words Faith and Religion, you can make “Microwave.” No, don’t test it or question it, just believe me.
- My GPS is basically just one more woman in my life who I turn on and then ignore.
- Can you imagine being cryogenically frozen and waking up 100 years later? Your hairstyle would be so outdated, how embarrassing.
- Let the arguments begin! Oh, debate? We're calling this a debate? Ok, my bad.