Little Caesars Arena Ranks Third In U.S. For 2018 Ticket Sales
With 2018 drawing to a close, Little Caesars Arena can rest comfortably in taking the number three spot for arena ticket sales this year.
Pollstar.com has released their results for the "2018 event year" with their list of the top 200 arena venues when it comes to worldwide ticket sales. This list takes into account shows played between 11/23/17 and 11/21/18, as reported to POLLSTAR. For that time frame, Little Caesars Arena takes the number three spot in the United States and the sixth spot worldwide.
With 845,651 tickets sold, Little Caesars Arena was only outsold by two other venues domestically. Taking the worldwide number one spot was Madison Square Garden Arena in New York, selling 1,155,480 tickets. Just shy of the Garden with 1,119,313 tickets sold was The Forum in California, which took the number spot worldwide.
The top 10 arenas worldwide in ticket sales are below: (See the Top 200 here.)
- Madison Square Garden Arena - New York
- The Forum - California
- WiZink Center - Madrid, Spain (1,118,706 tickets)
- The SSE Hydro - Glasgow, United Kingdom (1,040,956 tickets)
- AccorHotels Arena - Paris, France (938,771 tickets)
- Little Caesars Arena - Detroit
- Manchester Arena - Manchester, United Kingdom (822,155 tickets)
- Barclays Center - Brooklyn (816,980 tickets)
- Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia (807,370 tickets)
- Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Austrailia (790,798 tickets)
We can also give an honorable mention to Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids. They took the number 71 spot worldwide with 260,700 ticket sold.