Sex Please We’re Sixty! – Hilarious Farce Downtown Kalamazoo
Skits and Giggles invites you to the hilarious farce Sex Please, We're Sixty! at the First Congregational Church in Kalamazoo. It's a laugh-out-loud ride that mixes a quiet bed and breakfast, a retired chemist with an untested drug, and silver-tongued 'Bud the Stud'. Despite the title, this show is good, clean fun without nudity or foul language, however given the subject matter, this show is recommended for audiences 13 years or older.
Skits and Giggles is a new traveling theatre organization set to provide smiles, giggles, and revelation to audiences.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: First Congregational Church, Downtown Kalamazoo
- Evening performances (7:30pm) Friday, February 21st, Saturday, February 22nd, and Friday, February 28th
- Matinee performances (2:00pm) on Sunday, February 23rd and Saturday, February 29th
- Cost: $10 Seniors and students, $15 General Admission
- For more info, or to reserve tickets, call Renae at 269-207-0712, or email firstname.lastname@example.org