Willard Wigan’s Micro-Sculpture on Display at Kalamazoo Valley Museum
Do not adjust your eyes, these sculptures really do fit inside the eye of a needle. Seeing is definitely believing at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum's Willard Wigan Microsculptor exhibit running now through January 25th. Willard Wigan is an incredibly talented world-renowned sculptor who creates works of art that can only be seen through a microscope. According to the Kalamazoo Valley Museum website, this exhibit follows the amazing story of how ants and "nothing" inspired Wigan's art. This limited time exhibit includes:
- 10 microscopic sculptures
- 6 interactive stations, including:
- Can You Thread a Needle?
- Can You Lower Your Heart Rate?
- Steady Hands
- 4 multimedia presentations about Wigan's life story
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Kalamazoo Valley Museum
- When: Now through January 25th, 2020
- Cost: Free with museum admission
- Click here to learn more