Great Moments in Facebook History: January 30, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, January 30th, 2017:
- Generic Frosted Flakes are Oooooooookay!
- Pay no attention to anything I say when I'm drunk..or sober..or any other time.
- *smashes bag of Oreos and pours it on salad* Eating healthy is great
- Tip for the day: if you volunteer in your kid’s classroom, make sure to put your phone on silent. Especially if you ringtone is Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster.
- (Rachel) My philosophy professor walks into class and writes “PENIS” on the board. Turns and stares at us in silence for a minute. “I believe in calling people what they want to be called,” he says. “I have a brother named Denis. Denis has bad handwriting. And I call him what he asked to be called. So I’m going to pass around this sheet for your names. Think very carefully before you write.” I think I’m going to enjoy this class.