Great Moments in Facebook History: October 10, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 10th, 2016:
- The Lady and the Tramp spaghetti kiss scene except it's me, alone, eating a Hot Pocket over my sink.
- I saw a bald eagle carry away a bunny rabbit today, and I was like, "well, at least somebody gets to be held."
- Hook-up culture's not for me. I'd rather get to know someone, find out they're not right for me, then keep dating them for 2-3 years.
- (is) it still called a mimosa if it's with vodka and there's no champagne and it's in a flask and you're in a dumpster?
- People always ask why no one immediately moves out of a haunted house but it's like UGH moving suuuuuucks.