Great Moments in Facebook History: September 12, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, September 12th, 2016:
- Love the samples at Costco, however I think of them more as tapas you have to fight strangers to the death over.
- The worst thing about quitting drinking is that I no longer have anything to blame my inappropriate behavior on now.
- "It's not you, it's me." -Twins looking at some family photos.\
- May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me...
- The Land of the Free but don't exercise your freedoms because that's not patriotic.