Great Moments in Facebook History: September 2, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, September 2nd, 2016:
- My sports career was abruptly ended by the baby gate hurdle incident of 1996.
- In hell, your coworker never finishes opening a wrapper.
- You search and search for that nostalgic early 90's reference and then finally whoomp there it is.
- Back-to-school tip for parents: while not explicitly forbidden, it is frowned upon to spray champagne on the hood of a departing school bus.
- My dentist said I need a crown I was like I know, right?