Great Moments in Facebook History: September 26, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, September 26th, 2016
- Who decided to call it "possession of marijuana" and not "joint custody"?
- Do we lazy people go to hell OR do they send someone to pick us up?
- Why do they always have 5K runs for charity? Just once, couldn’t they have a sit for charity or nap for charity?
- Saw some idiot put a water bottle where the Pringles go on the treadmill.
- I was looking through all of my old documents on my computer and I stumbled across a really long one with 25 pages and I read the wHOLE THING and when I got to the very endI saw this
I predict you will not look at this document again for a long time so whenever you do look at it you’ll read this and remember you hid ten bucks underneath your mattress
So I got excited and looked underneath my mattress but instead I found this
(pic of handwritten note that says “just kidding”)