Great Moments in Facebook History: Wednesday, June 1
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 1st, 2016:
- (Rob Jollie): I wonder if anthony kiedis says california like most people say umm between words?
- If I was the editor of Vogue, I'd just put an actual skeleton on the cover with the headline, "Feel bad yet? You should, Fatty."
- I teach a graduate course at a local college, "Plans and How To Get Out of Them"
- "How do you find anything in here?!" --My mugger, giving my purse back
- Lame Pick-Up Line: Hey girl, are you Juicy Fruit gum because I thought you were really awesome for about 30 seconds.