3rd Annual Hidden Kalamazoo
Have you ever wondered what backstage of the State Theater looks like? Want to see the view from atop the Van Kersen building? Now's your chance! Mark your calendars for the 3rd annual Hidden Kalamazoo, June 20 and 21!
$15 (in advance) allows you to explore:
- Upjohn Corporation World Headquarters, 301 John St. (Currently occupied by the Bronson Healthcare Group)
- Kalamazoo State Theatre, 404 S. Burdick St.
- Kalamazoo Civic Theatre, 329 S. Park St.
- Fountain of the Pioneers in Bronson Park.
- Nelson Newton Carriage Co., 150 N. Edwards. (Currently occupied by the Heritage Company)
- Holt Hotel, 320 E. Michigan Ave. (First floor currently occupied by Alfred E. Bike)
- Van Kersen Building, 401 E. Michigan Ave. (Currently occupied by Food Dance)
Plus, show your ticket stub to get discounts at great restaurants downtown! Get all the info, including where to purchase tickets here.
Get your learnin' on! Explore Kalamazoo at the the 3rd annual Hidden Kalamazoo on June 20 and 21!