5 Summer Road Construction Projects Near Kalamazoo You Are Going To Hate
Michigan Department of Transportation announces plans for Summer 2016 construction in Kalamazoo and Southwest Michigan.
They do it every year. Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) announces 5 Summer road construction projects that will slow you down.
Kalamazoo and Southwest Michigan projects include:
- Repaving of sections of I-94 (numbers 47, 51, 56 and 57 below)
- Major bridge replacement initiatives including the one over the East branch of the Paw Paw River (52) and 40th Street at I-94 (57)
- M-40 gets a makeover from Paw Paw to M-43 (53)
- Resurfacing of US 131 from U Ave to I-94 (55) will close the Centre Ave and Shaver Rd ramps
- A roundabout will be constructed at Five Points Highway, Old M-205 and US-12 (54)
Download the complete Michigan map from MDOT to plan all your Summer vacation travels in our great state!