Add Salads From Kalamazoo Stores To The Salmonella/Listeria List
You probably won't believe this but I'm just about to eat a ready-to-eat salad from Walmart. The fact is, I eat one every workday for lunch and as I type this I realize what my life's become :(. Nevertheless, I've actually come to enjoy the many different choices and, lets face it, it's keeping my weight down and keeping me healthier.
So, imagine my reaction when I saw the notice on simplemost.com that the ready-to-eat salads at Walmart and, by the way, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's have been recalled do to Salmonella and Listeria concerns. Is there nothing left that isn't dangerous to eat??? Here's the list in case, like me, you just bought some. Mine is a cobb with turkey and bacon but even if it was from this list I'd probably eat it anyway cuz I'm a gambler, Mr. Vegas.
Ready-To-Eat Salads Are Being Recalled - Simplemost
- Walmart’s Marketside brand Fiesta Salad with Steak
- 7-Eleven Bistro Southwest Style Salad with Bacon
- Trader Joe’s Mexicali Inspired Salad with Chili Seasoned Chicken
- Mary’s Harvest Southwest Chicken Wrap with Rib Meat
- 365 by Whole Foods Market BBQ Style Chopped Salad with Chicken
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Chicken Fajita Salad
- GH Foods CA’s Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken and BBQ Style Salad Kit with White Chicken