Bob Seger Tribute Band To Play Howell ‘Concert At The Courthouse’
It's only July, and already this summer we have had the opportunity to enjoy some great outdoor concerts. From Ironsnake at the annual Swartz Creek Hometown Days, to Frame 42 at the Lapeer Summer Concert Series, the free local shows have been awesome.
I was not aware until today, that Howell also has a summer concert series called Concerts at the Courthouse. The shows kick off this week and run through the end of August. One of the upcoming shows that stuck out to me is on Friday, July 23rd with Lookin Back', America's most popular Bob Seger tribute band.
The series line up features a variety of musicians, and all shows are family friendly, pet friendly and free of charge to attend. All performances take place on the Courthouse Amphitheater lawn on East Grand River Avenue.
You can see the entire schedule of shows below, including an Elton John tribute show next month. Show times are 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Friday, July 9th - Magic Bus
- Friday, July 16th - Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic
- Friday, July 23rd - Lookin' Back, a tribute to Bob Seger
- Friday, July 30th - Steve King and the Dittilies
- Friday, August 6th - Alan Turner and the Steel Horse Band
- Friday, August 13th - Elton John tribute show
- Friday, August 20th - Sanctuary the Band
- Friday, August 27th - The Accidentals
Keep these shows in mind. Howell is only a 45 minute drive from the Flint area, and roughly an hour drive from Lapeer. I am down to clown, especially the Lookin' Back show. I am a huge Seger fan (like everyone in Michigan) and I am excited to check the band out.