Great Moments in Facebook History: April 13, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, April 13th, 2016:
- USB sounds like a backup in case the USA fails.
- I'm so afraid one of these laws will eventually be passed in a state that a gay person would actually want to set foot in.
- American Idol is now officially done. The men's leather cuff bracelet industry will collapse.
- Nothing says "I love you" like my cat aggressively bathing itself immediately after I pet her.
- Alarm system? Yeah right. I'll defend my home the way my ancestors would have. A series of large painted portraits with peepholes for eyes.