Great Moments in Facebook History: August 8, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 8th, 2016:
- The time I was so drunk I forgot what a bar was and called it the Beer Desk.
- My rags to riches story is going from Top Ramen to $12 Ramen with an egg in it.
- anyone really that surprised that USA's first gold medal at the Rio Olympics involves shooting a gun?
- I want a Matthew McConaughey Lincoln commercial mixed with a Wild Turkey commercial where he's just wasted driving around talking to himself.
- It's so damn hot outside, I almost called my ex so I could be around something shady.