Great Moments in Facebook History: February 15, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, February 15th, 2017:
- Roses are red... Violets are Blue .... Vodka costs less than dinner for two
- Dear McDonald’s cashier, don’t give me that look. There’s no age limit on a Happy Meal. And don’t forget the toy.
- Life Lesson: Never ever, ever do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a nurse in a busy ER.
- a-Jayden James in performing at Cheerleaders in Philly on the 6th!!! Who wants to go with me??
b-are you friends with my wife on facebook?
b-who is Jayden James?
- (Sarah Mackey @sarahjanet) The fact that @BigBird is the only person on Twitter who can see @MrSnuffleupagus is the best use of Twitter I’ve ever seen.