Great Moments in Facebook History: July 15, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, July 16th, 2016:
- Final Brexit tally is in: 48% Sense and Sensibility, 52% Pride and Prejudice.
- Find out your porn name by moving to LA with aim to become an actor.
- Neighbors just kicked me out of their shower and called the cops. Some of these pokemon go instructions are confusing. A lot of grey area...
- Who needs coffee when you can meet up for jagerbombs on a Thursday morning.
- “Boy: do u have any fantasiesMe: ok.. so.. the library of Alexandria is under siege& Im a librarian whos good at fighting & I save the books” - @KingRainhead