Great Moments in Facebook History: June 10, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 10th, 2016:
- My Mom always told me to carry a scissors point upward so if I fall I wouldn't ruin her carpet.
- I love yoga class. Except my yoga class is on my couch with a donut and instead of stretching, I cramp up due to lack of activity.
- Throwing out a stale donut today. Please respect my privacy at this very difficult time.
- If you build it they will come is why I don't build anything.
- Pretended to eat dog food so my dog would want to eat. Not only does he still not want to eat, but pretty sure he lost all respect for me.