Great Moments in Facebook History: June 6, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 6th, 2016:
- I just want to be rich enough that I can buy my furniture already assembled.
- Hope my Facebook friends like my staycation photos! -Me in a chair. -Me on the couch. -Different chair. -Sitting on the bed. -Couch again.
- When I have a family-sized bag of chips I think to myself, 'these chips are the only family I need.' Then I proceed to eat the whole bag.
- I don't need fun to have alcohol.
- Probably the worst thing to hear when wearing that new bikini is, "Good for you".
(Found on TJs Home)