Great Moments in Facebook History: May 9, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, May 9th, 2016:
- Don't invite me anywhere last minute. I enjoy doing nothing so I need to know ahead of time if my plan to do nothing needs to be changed.
- My 6 year old is telling me a story, oh wait, now he’s 9.
- Sorry I sexted you with Air Supply lyrics.
- Angry people who can't take a joke have no idea how hilarious they are to those of us who can
- (@BASEDNAFRICAN) “I’m sad Prince is gone but if you draw a mustache on Rihanna’s face, its like he still here, yall stressing for nothing”