Great Moments in Facebook History: November 23, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016:
- For the last (----) years I was under the impression that the word “fetish” meant having a love for something. Not once did I realize it was a sexual arousal from a certain thing. So today, on a live, G rated radio show, I announce that “I have a side burn fetish!” I also go on to state that “the longer the side burn, the bigger the man.” Yup… good one.
- Imagine being 5 minutes from the end of the longest movie ever and it starts over because it forgot something. That's a five year old kid telling a story.
- (Life Tips @Best_Life_Tips) If you think someone is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. If they correct you, it’s legit.
- P1) I have been sick w/ a sore throat all week!!! Is there anything worse????P2) The Holocaust
- I read somewhere that if Barbie was a real person she would have to walk on all fours and THAT IS THE MOST TERRIFYING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. IMAGINE BEING IN A DARK HALLWAY AND LOOKING OVER TO SEE BARBIE, CROUCHED AND NAKED, SCUTTLING TOWARDS YOU AT HIGH SPEED HOLY SH*T.