Great Moments in Facebook History: October 5, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, October 5th, 2106:
- I can hear music coming from my printer. I think the paper's jammin' again.
- Welcome to Twitter if you are not already following a mom who drinks wine, one will be assigned to you....
- I hope the guy who stole my Debit Card enjoys his $12.69 shopping spree.
- I just apologized to a bug for killing it and I instantly became a Canadian citizen.
- Frankly Auto-correct, I am getting tired of your shirt!