Great Moments in Facebook History: September 30, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, September 30th, 2016:
- Shout out to the post office for delivering my recycling to me every day.
- If my roof ever catches on fire, I’ll have trouble not repeating myself when I call 911.
- You really understand how drunk you are when you're peeing...
- Anyway, I didn't see a debate. I saw two grumpy old married people arguing at Wal Mart.
- I twisted my ankle playing vodka last night.. Next question