Haunted Kalamazoo Bus Tours – Add Some Mystery to Our History
Mix a little mystery with your history and take a Haunted History of Kalamazoo Bus Tour, Saturdays through October 18th, through Paranormal Michigan. Each tour begins at Bronson Park and covers many of the areas of Kalamazoo featured in the book Haunted History of Kalamazoo. Are you familiar with the Devil's Bench? Want to learn more about Clare, the spirit that is said walk the halls of Henderson Castle? $40 reserves your seat for a frightening night of local tales and legends. Know all there is to know about Kalamazoo haunts? They also offer two Grand Rapids tours. Click here to see a complete list of tours and events.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Meeting at Bronson Park, Kalamazoo
- When: Saturdays through October
- Click here for all events
- Cost: $40
- All tours require preregistration and advance payment.
- Tours last approximately two hours
- Click here to learn more