Great Moments in Facebook History: August 1, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 1st, 2016:
- Today I learnt that ur not supposed to eat the outside part of the babybel cheese……… U know those little round things with colorful exteriors
- (Mr.Peel @Ripihl)I’ll have the chicken finger platter & my lovely wife will have
*hands over coupon
Something of equal or lesser value.
- (Claire Suddath @clairesuddath)Watching Tim Kaine talk, I’m reminded of all those sleepovers I went to where my friend’s dorky dad wanted to watch movies with us.
- (Simon Holland @simoncholland)[5:45am, in a harsh whisper] Daddy, don’t worry, you can sleep. I’m making my own breakfast, how do you turn on the oven?
Me: I’m up.
- Men United: [posted a Clint Eastwood meme saying “Any adult male who plays this Pokemon sh*t needs to immediately turn in his man card.”Danny Chifly: What’s a ‘Man Card’? Does anyone want to trade a Man Card of a Squirtle?