Great Moments in Facebook History: January 20, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, January 20th, 2017:
- At this rate, even the Chuck E. Cheese's animatronic band will decline to play Trump's Inauguration.
- DUI attorneys should buy some ad space on those Taco Bell hot sauce packets.
- Porn is the one industry where segregating races, genders, sexual preference, is completely acceptable
- So I have to send a copy of my bank statement off to someone. I was taking a look at it tonight and noticed on one of ebay/paypal transactions on there, the guys user name is ‘AntiChrist’… so basically on my bank statement it shows I’ve been sending funds to the antichrist… yeahhhh I’m going to wait until this months statement comes through! Lol
- a-No where in the bible does it say jesus wasn’t a rapper
b-Haephestus 4:15 “For he did not exchange words quickly and cleverly as the Pharisees of Judea did. He himself was of no clan or tribe who quarreled in words of rhyme or high scpeech as they (Pharisees and romans) had been accustomed.” That’s the new international version btw.