Great Moments in Facebook History: July 22, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, July 22nd, 2016:
- There's no masculine way to eat a lollipop.
- Stop praising Trump's children. Every one of them looks like a slightly different variation of the preppie villain in an 80s teen rom-com.
- Texted "Wish you were here," but left off the "e" at the end of "here" so that's what you put on that line that says Cause of Death.
- My dog acts pretty tough for someone who's afraid of cotton balls
- If I was a ghost, I'd write "Happy Birthday" in blood on your wall for your birthday, cuz you may be cursed, but it's still your birthday.