Great Moments in Facebook History: June 3, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 3rd, 2016:
- If they replaced the company breathalyzer with a brainalyzer, I'd be the person working alone and everyone else sitting in HR.
- Scientists are attempting to clone Ice Age Cave Lions because running into a raccoon when I take out the trash isn't scary enough.
- Get over yourself lady, I was smiling at your cat.
- Does anyone else get road rage walking behind slow people? Yeah, me neither.
- [Enter Password] abc1234 [Password weak. Password accepted, but system cannot respect you.]