Great Moments in Facebook History: November 21, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, November 21st, 2016:
- “Get your panties in a bunch” would make a great slogan at Costco.
- My dad's decided to NOT move to Canada,,, He says he's "Angry",,, but not, "Learn the Metric System" angry..
- (Father Jeevesmas, @jeeveswilliams) Trump’s so angry at theatre, he’s gonna try to build a fourth wall.
- P1) Where can I buy a massive DVD tower? Like one with individual slots?P2) 2001
- One of the crappiest jobs in the world has to be a fruit stand vendor in an action movie..