Great Moments in Facebook History: October 21, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, October 21st, 2016:
- Password security questions allow me to relive all of my childhood traumas. "Who stood you up for Senior Prom and how did your first dog die?"
- A buddy of mine is making a documentary about white trash, not sure if it's any good, I've only seen the trailer
- (@Bagyants) Sometimes on Tumblr I see a picture with text on it and I’m like “That teenager with Photoshop is right!” and I turn my life around.
- I woke up early this morning with the strange desire to get up and exercise. Fortunately I rolled over and closed my eyes really tight and the feeling went away.
- My shower gets turned on when I take my clothes off.