Great Moments in Facebook History: October 28, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, October 28th, 2016:
- I saw the pictures you posted of your baby at the pumpkin patch and I felt nothing.
- Do they make Three Martini Lunchables?
- Do these corduroys make me look like I have the Felicity DVD box set?
- I love how stars are billions of miles apart and we're like "that's a soup ladle".
- (Bryan With a Why @doublewenis) Don’t embarrass a guy by telling him his fly is open in public. Just be a man, walk over there, and slowly zip it up for him.