Great Moments in Facebook History: August 22, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 22nd, 2016:
- Sometimes I can't figure out if it's Botox or a bee sting.
- Just another Sunday morning that my family won't join me singing "Lord I was Born a Scramblin' Man" while I make their eggs.
- Hey,, Has anyone tried giving ISIS a snickers bar?
- On a scale of 1 to functional alcoholic, where does pre-gaming before my daughter's kindergarten open house fall?
- Sometimes when life closes one door it opens another, because apparently life is trying to air condition the whole damned neighborhood.